Farther, Colder, Rougher
adventures in marathon swimming
Archive of posts tagged 'video'
2011 Mar 12:
Adventures in video analysis
- Shooting some video of my stroke technique, and some analysis of what I see.
2012 Sep 5:
Auau (Maui) Channel solo swim - Preview
2013 Feb 25:
Maui Channel Relay
- A video report on the 2012 Maui Channel Relay swim.
2013 Apr 7:
Controlled Stroke Count Drill
- Can you swim across the pool in a specific, pre-determined number of strokes?
2013 Jul 9:
- Simple technique tips to keep in mind while swimming.
2013 Jul 18:
Paul Newsome wins MIMS: Reflections from the escort boat
- Paul Newsome, founder of Swim Smooth, emerges victorious in the 2013 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim. Others had a more frustrating experience. Here are some reflections the perspective of a crew member.
2013 Jul 30:
Alcatraz to San Francisco - sculling
- 1.25 miles from Alcatraz Island to Aquatic Park using only the sculling drill.
2018 Mar 9:
Round-Trip Angel Island - a video trilogy
- Short video documentaries of three Round-Trip Angel Island swims in San Francisco Bay, by Cathy Delneo, Evan Morrison, and Dave Van Mouwerik